Be your own bartender and let’s get this Austin party started! This easy and refreshing drink is perfect for those hot lazy Austin evenings! With the measurements shown, you can fill a punchbowl with this Watermelon Cocktail.
(1) Buy a ripe and locally grown watermelon. Remove the rind and seeds then mix in a blender for one minute. (Save some watermelon to garnish the glasses).
(2) Add the following into a pitcher:
• 4 oz tequila
• 3 oz Triple Orange Liqueur
• 3 oz maraschino liqueur
• 20 oz fresh watermelon juice
• 2 oz pomegranate juice
• 2 oz fresh lemon juice
• watermelon wedges for garnish
(3) Stir well and then strain into cocktail glass.
(4) Garnish with watermelon cubes or wedges.
Thanks to CocktailTimes.com for the recipe!