Springtime in Austin means many couples are busy planning for their big day. Weddings in Austin and the Hill Country are wonderful any time of year, but there is something about spring, isn’t there?
Here are five reasons why you should hire an Austin event bartender for your wedding event:
5. YOU GET TO ENJOY YOUR OWN WEDDING – Having an Austin event bartender do all the “hard work” allows you to worry about the other important matters, such as who will dance with your kid sister or “how long should I keep him waiting….”
4. BARTENDERS AS WAITERS - Drink Slingers provides Austin event
bartenders who are not afraid to get out from behind the bar! When bar service is slow, our staff will sweep the event hall and remove used glasses, dishes, napkins, etc. We hate seeing a beautiful setting ruined by a pile of dirty plates!
3. WE BRING THE ICE – Drink Slingers knows the stress of a wedding day! Therefore, we will pick up and transport the ice in our coolers the day of your event (for a very small surcharge).
4. SAVE MONEY – Drink Slingers provides an inexpensive way to ensure your guests are served properly and professionally. We know weird Uncle Al from West Texas has offered his services (again), but this is your WEDDING, not a backyard BBQ!
1. LIABILITY – We don't want to ruin your excitement, but having a TABC-certified bartender from Drink Slingers will ensure that the Austin bartender serving your guests adult beverages is trained, professional and insured! No one wants something bad to happen, therefore make sure to hire someone who will help make your Austin wedding fun for everyone!
Happy Ever After, y'all!
Photo credit - www.Studi563.com